Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 22/2/2011: Benalua boys
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 14:49:52 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 24 Feb 2011  Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu>wrote:

>http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_netUM#1197123193_2pjHF-O-LB
>

>Cheers,
>Nathan
========================================================================================================================================================
Sorry Nathan, but I don't think this is quite successful. You can't tell
what they're doing.  If the graphic elements of the picture aren't
spectacular, and we have to be told the nature of the activity, it doesn't
work (for me).   I assumed they were playing marbles, but I 'd want to see
those too.

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee