Subject: [Leica] Danny Clinch gets his M out for BBC
From: pasvorn at boonmark.net (Pasvorn Boonmark)
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 17:51:24 -0800

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 4:56 PM, Peter Cheyne
<geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> In a BBC News interview, rock music photographer Danny Clinch was asked if
> he always carried a camera, and could he show it.
>
> He whipped out his Leica M with motor grip. ?Is it an M7?
>

> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/world_news_america/9307333.stm
>
> Peter Cheyne

Thanks Peter.  That is cool.

This is what he said about photography:
http://www.jambase.com/Articles/5800/LENS-TO-LENS-WITH-DANNY-CLINCH/2
Excerpt from jambase...
-----
JB. Tell me how you are dealing with the technologies of the industry.
Are you still shooting 35mm or digital and are you getting into the
darkroom pulling prints?

DC. Well, I used to be into it. I always had a darkroom in my studios
in the city and then it came to a point where it wasn't paying off for
me to be in the darkroom when I could be out making money. Getting
better fees and making other opportunities for myself and I just found
a lab that I like that knows how to print for me.

JB. Does that mean more digital?

DC. I don't do any digital still photography, but I do my portfolios
digitally.

-Pasvorn

Replies: Reply from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] Danny Clinch gets his M out for BBC)