Subject: [Leica] Apology (sort of) NOW BATTERY USE?
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 13:24:42 -0800 (PST)

--- On Wed, 2/23/11, Daniel Ridings <daniel at dlridings.se> wrote:

> When I went through security in
> Lilongwe (Malawi) the cops almost
> didn't let me through because I couldn't show them the
> battery in my Rolleiflex MX.

The last time I flew with the Leicas, four people had to review the xrays
before they'd believe they really WERE cameras and let me through... and
then they found the RB, and that got fun.

I'm one of the "get to the airport very early" brigade, so I took the time
and taught an entire shift of TSA guys about mechanical cameras.

I'd like to think it made life easier for some of us.

R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...

Replies: Reply from daniel at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Apology (sort of) NOW BATTERY USE?)