Subject: [Leica] Old images resurrected
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 16:20:32 +1030

"Storm over West Vancouver" goes onto my list of photos I wish I'd
taken.  The composition, grain and texture are absolutely, totally
perfect for me.

Along with all three here:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hwulff/trips/1966-67/ they show
you've been doing really great work consistently for a good deal of
time.

Inspirational, just reminds me of everything I said here:
http://leica-users.org/v38/msg22229.html
which I will reference rather than blather more.

Marty