Subject: [Leica] New Zealand Earthquake.
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 08:59:32 +1000

 We here are actually holding paid for airline tickets /accommodation/tours
etc for Christchurch in four weeks time. That is only money and
inconvenience for us and we don't know outcomes currently. Much more
importantly,  our thoughts are with our New Zealand neighbours and we hope
that there is no further loss of life, injury and damage.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman