Subject: [Leica] PAW08
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 08:34:52 -0600

Quoth the Tina Manley :

> Remember what happened when Capa got too close!!
>
> Tina

Well, you DO want to be careful where you put your feet.

Happily there are few land mines in the wildlife refuges.

One customs guy told me before my last trip South...   "Remember.  If
you don't bring the pictures home personally, They Don't Count."

Not sure how that applies in digi-time, though.

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee at rcmckee.com
P O Box 571900                           voice/fax   713/783-3502
Houston, TX 77257-1900                   cell phone #  on request

Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] PAW08)