Subject: [Leica] The formerly homeless cat
From: daniel at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 09:04:25 +0100

After months of living on the doorstep and hissing at any quick,
unexpected movement (which is just about all movements for a deaf
cat), we got him to a vet, got his ears cleaned up, neutered ... and
he decided to move in.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dlridings/5460906438/

He is NOT interested in going outside anymore, at least not this
winter. I guess he figures "been there, done that". He'll go out for
about 5 - 7 minutes a time or two a week. Sniffs around the house and
then comes back in through the cat door and heads straight to the
kitchen. The two girls beat him up if he gets any other ideas.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford) ([Leica] The formerly homeless cat)
Reply from jmaddox01 at suddenlink.net (Jack Maddox) ([Leica] The formerly homeless cat)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] The formerly homeless cat)