Subject: [Leica] IMG: More with the Telyt 250/4
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 18:54:05 -0600

Thanks, Susan.  My wife also thought it might be a finch.  Two things
puzzled me.  First, he stayed in one general area on the ground for quite a
while, which finches don't usually do (they are usually on a feeder), and
secondly, he seemed much rounder and heavier-coated than most finches.
However, after your suggestion, I looked once more through "Birds of North
America" and, sure enough, there he is.

Thanks.  I will change the title in my gallery.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA