Subject: [Leica] Borders bankruptcy
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 12:32:21 -0500

My downfall is all of the e-mail recommendations that Amazon sends me every
day.  They are tailored to my taste based on books I have already purchased.
 They have it down to a science and know exactly which ones I'm not going to
be able to resist.  Tom says Amazon would go bankrupt if I quit ordering
books.  I get one almost every day - some paper, some electronic.

Tina