Subject: [Leica] Borders bankruptcy
From: john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell)
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 17:17:51 +0000 (UTC)

I think the issue is not so much that paper books are going away (not yet?),
but that the brick & mortar distribution channel is in danger of going away.
We will be reduced to buying through e-tailers if that happens. One thing I
know, speaking for myself - I will wind up buying fewer books. The
percentage of book purchases I make that are attributable to picking up a
display copy in the local Borders store is very high. YMMV, however.

John Newell

Replies: Reply from pjleeson at mchsi.com (Philip Leeson) ([Leica] Borders bankruptcy)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Borders bankruptcy)