Subject: [Leica] A rare photo and a sad story
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 08:47:39 +0530

Well, we have many of them still, and I have the additional advantage
that one of the largest chains was started by my cousin and his wife,
who have since sold out, but my VIP treatment remains for now (you can
borrow books to check out, they hand deliver stuff to you, hefty
discount, unlimited credit lines, etc.etc.). We are a bookish family -
two of my cousins are publishers in their own right, one has one of
the best collections of rare books that I have seen, and we have maybe
3000+ books at home - both my sons & I are voracious readers, I still
get through 1-2 books a week.. That said, I do find Amazon invaluable!
Cheers
Jayanand