Subject: [Leica] A rare photo and a sad story
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 18:29:36 -0600

Great cat photos, beautiful light,  especially the one where he is
awake.  We are fortunate to have an excellent independent store, and
some collector shops also.  Everything else is a big box store.  Even
they have issues - if I looked, Borders probably filed for Chapter 11
today.  Barnes & Noble has itself for sale for reasons not completely
clear.  I think it would be a really tough business now.   When the
"edited" version of Huckleberry Finn came out the other day I thought I
would reread it but couldn't find it - downloaded a copy from B&N for
99c for my Nook and iPad.

Ken

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] A rare photo and a sad story)
Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] A rare photo and a sad story)