Subject: [Leica] Line a bad pixels in M8 images plus searching for a wedding dress
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 14:58:11 -0800

I have a single line of bad pixels that extends across all recent
photos I've shot with my M8. I'm not certain of it's in all colors
since that thought just occurred to me.

Anyone seeing something like this? If you go to:

<http://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Family/Shopping/15837938_CJzas#1187589576_op797-O-LB>

you can see the line running parallel to the top of the photo about
half-way between to the top of my daughter's head and the top of the
frame. It is there in all photos that I have taken recently.

I suspect this means a trip to New Jersey or Solms?

As an aside, the two images were from Saturday's trip with my daughter
to find her wedding dress. We went to a little bridal boutique in
Oakland on Grand Avenue. Had a wonderful experience. Because the store
was small we had fun interactions with another bride and her mother.
That image is the 2nd image.

Your comments on these two images are welcome of course.

Thanks,

Adam Bridge

ps: The store's name is Margenes Bridal. Victoria Kvashin (Russian,
Ukrainian, we're not certain but she was wonderful!) It was like going
to a camera shop who has all the right gear, the guy loves
photography, he listens, and knows just where to reach to get what you
need, even if you didn't know you needed it when you went in. "New
lens, no, you need this shade and perhaps..."

ab

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Line a bad pixels in M8 images plus searching for a wedding dress)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Line a bad pixels in M8 images plus searching for a wedding dress)
Reply from shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka) ([Leica] Line a bad pixels in M8 images plus searching for a wedding dress)