Subject: [Leica] PAW 5 2011 ric
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 07:25:42 -0800

Ric Carter offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 5 2011 ric

>>> Old news habit:
> Shoot immediately and on reflex
> then study for improved angle
> when it looks like a picture, push that little button on top<<<<<

Hi Ric,
And right there is the learning lesson 99.999999% success for successful
photographs. That .00001% is for the studio folks and those who have
basically all day to fiddle. :-)

"See-Shoot!" That's all! Fiddle about and it's gone. Unless it's rocks and
ferns and non-breathing things and the photo moment will be gone before you
blink the second time! That doesn't always mean the first one is absolutely
perfect, but in most walk about shootings the "good luck" is on your side
first time around!

However always, always be ready for the immediate second shot! And that's
before one removes the camera from the eye!!

And Ric as you've shown :

>>> Old news habit:
> Shoot immediately and on reflex
> then study for improved angle
> when it looks like a picture, push that little button on top<<<<<
cheers,
ted