Subject: [Leica] Camera insurance problem
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 22:02:48 +0100

Just contact your insurance company for a quote on this

now it seems dubious that the japanese customs should charge you on an
item that was first on their grounds and returns to it ... know any
legal advisors there?

at least get full insurance to export it ...
come what may on the return flight

good luck
Ph, who just bought from Japan ...

Le 13 f?vr. 11 ? 19:03, Montie Talbert a ?crit :