Subject: [Leica] Camera insurance problem
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 13:03:44 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

That's all well and nice. Personally, I would not put myself thru the
anxiety on the off chance that "Murphy" was watching me approach the
post office!  ;-)

Montie

Sony wrote

>>The point is that insured articles get a different sort of attention from
the post office than non-insured, and thus it really doesn't matter how much
you insure it for if it is securely packed.  I've never had a loss of a
parcel with insured USPS or insured Fed EX.

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] Camera insurance problem)
Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Camera insurance problem)