Subject: [Leica] When did Kodachrome really die?
From: billcpearce at cox.net (bill pearce)
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 15:37:09 -0600

but don't you see, the goal wasn't perfect processing, it was to make more
money for a few executives. That it did! The flaw in those sorts of plans is
that you make some quick bucks but loose in the long haul. Thisk how much
money has been lost when they gave up making B&W paper. That was a mature
technology that could have made a lot fairly easily, but the dollars wern't
so huge to interest a CEO who doesn't understand that little dollars make
big ones.