Subject: [Leica] IMG: CA Weather
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 09:14:32 -0800

It's $9.50 for cars but FREE for cyclists! There are many wonderful
vistas although we always seem to be there when some of the beaches
are closed while the seals have their pups. Probably because we go to
the Submarine Birthday Ball at the Naval Postgraduate School and it's
always in mid-April. That would tend to make sense. <grin>

Adam