Subject: [Leica] Ten most expensive photographs - NEW LUG GAME?
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 14:48:11 +0000

FWIW I am running Firefox over XP - as ever ;-) - and have had no problems,
but
then I do have redirection blocked.

Personally I don't think I agree with much of the pricing, but that is what
the
market paid. They certainly aren't the most valuable in the world. There are
good few well-known shots of which if the **original** were to come to
market it
would knock all these out of the water, think Niepce or Fox Talbot, an early
Adams of Yosemite, Weston, one or two by Karsh or a number of others.

Perhaps there's a new LUG game here!....What would you pay $4M for (assuming
that you had the money of course)??????   I was going to exclude Ted's as
being
internal to the group, but......  :-)

BTW if I had it, I wouldn't give that much for a shot of some store
somewhere!

Peter