Subject: [Leica] OT (maybe), what are you doing for your spouse on Valentine's Day?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 07:40:42 +0100

Of course I was joking. We don't buy presents or cards for Valentine's Day
or any of those other Days. The main significance of February 14th is that
is our cat's birthday (he'll turn 11 this year). Sometimes we have done
something nice together like going out for dinner or something like that.

When my mother was alive, I used to call her on Mother's Day, but then
again, I used to call her every day :-)

Cheers,
Nathan the Grouch

Nathan Wajsman