Subject: [Leica] Smugmug
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 17:30:38 -0500

Watch the prices.  Photoshelter has a limit on how much you can upload for
that price.  SmugMug is unlimited storage forever.  Photoshelter is good at
marketing - to photographers.  Any marketing of your photos, you have to do
yourself, same as SmugMug.  I've been very pleased with the quality of their
prints.  Try ordering some and see what you think.  You can set your own
prices for your photos - a percentage over the base price.

Tina