Subject: [Leica] Smugmug
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 14:12:31 -0800 (PST)

Photoshelter seems to be doing a serious marketing push; I get stuff from
them every two-three days telling me it's the last day for some special or
other... and they're $550 a year; SmugMug's $150.  I wonder how many
memberships they've sold at full rate, actually.

I know at least half a dozen LUGgers have SM sites, and I kind of think that
if they weren't good on the service and uptime ends, etc., that wouldn't be
the case.

So my only real concern is the quality of the prints they ship - everything
else seems to be a matter of learning their system, and that's going to
happen for everyone.

R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Smugmug)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Smugmug)