Subject: [Leica] WTB: medium format film scanner
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 18:27:45 -0800 (PST)

The 8000 did indeed have a banding issue that would occur only occasionally.
It
could be solved by scanning using the 3 pass scan, either in Nikon Scan or
Viewscan. The 8000 also scanned in 12bits vs the 9000 in 14; probably not an
issue with BW as Dante said.
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.rgaphoto.com