Subject: [Leica] New gallery - Tractors, excavators cranes etc.
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 00:24:28 +0100

Thanks for taking a look, Jim.

That shot is of a museum I must get back to one day. It
was taken not long after the place opened (1969), and
the collection must have grown enormously by now.

My favourite exhibit is the still operational diesel
tractor - it's still about 75 percent a steam traction
engine and it's absolutely enormous.

Cheers
Douglas