Subject: [Leica] IMG: Some recent exteriors I like.
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 08:48:31 -0600 (CST)

---------------------
>This one reminds me somehow of aspects of paintings I've seen and
>liked.  No stupid "artistic" computer effects were used, although this
>wasn't an exercise in by-the-book technical perfection either; the
>kind of flarey quality the highlights have (which I'm digging) must be
>related to shooting through a window and a screen.

>http://photos.bazbarfoo.com/Stuff-Outside/Through-the-Window/15611754_cVkuc#1169771909_cdvAw-A-LB

=============================================================================================================================================
The first one makes me want to be there, so I could explore the scene with
that wonderful light, and try various other compositions.  (As I told Lluis,
I'm always keen on tight cropping)

In the second, I think the screen effect makes the picture.  It gives a nice
impressionistic feel to the scene.

Glad you showed us.

Alan

UPAA POY 1978