Subject: [Leica] Mini MF Shoot Out
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 09:22:17 -0800 (PST)

Agree! Leica glass and now?Leica technology is in a class by itself; crazy
even try to compare it to C or?N IMO relative to quality of optics.

That said, the M9 lacks?certain functionality that I need for my landscapes
based on the way I work, and the S2, though certainly in the cost range of
high
end MF backs, doesn't yet have the glass I need, even if I could afford it.

So the tools I have now work well enough. Would love to have the Leica
smoothness?and perfection on the end of my camera as well?as in my camera,
but
it just isn't going to be.

So Canon, old Hassy glass and some 24 year old Schneider LF lenses will have
do.

?Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.rgaphoto.com