Subject: [Leica] Paris
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 21:08:30 +0100

Hi Michiel, by coincidence I just listened to a podcast while working out,
about the food markets in the 15th Arondissement...certainly something I
will check out next time I am there. The reporter (it was Danish radio's
correspondent in Paris) mentioned that the neighbourhood is typical Parisian
lower middle class and there are no tourists. Sounds good to me!

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain