Subject: [Leica] Paris
From: michiel.fokkema at gmail.com (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 02:03:39 +0100

Bonjour,

In two weeks I'll be in Paris for some work.
I'll have some time to shoot on Tuesday the 1st and probably also Monday
31st.
I hope for nice weather. The sun will rise behind the ?le de la Cit?
when seen from the Pont des arts around 8am. Perfect.
I've been in Paris countless time and have seen everything that's in the
travel books. Including the fleamarkets, Le Cimeti?re du P?re-Lachaise,
La D?fense, canal st. Martin, rue Mouffetard etc.
So, I hope some of you local guys can take me by the hand to show me
some off-track Paris. The old shabby places tourists do not dare to visit.
I'll buy you a good lunch and a beer. In the evenings I'm already occupied.

Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema

--
www.michielfokkema.com