Subject: [Leica] Paris
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 22:17:03 +0100

Sorry Michiel,

I can't be there then.

Maybe you could have a look at this site (in French only I'm sorry but
the pixes can help you decide, and the adresses are French anyway).

http://www.parisinconnu.com/index.htm

There's  link at the top to a flickr album too, documented

Other, a friend of mine did a series on the bridges last year;
couldn't a theme be a nice idea?

Hope this helps
Bien cordialement
Philippe

Le 18 janv. 11 ? 02:03, Michiel Fokkema a ?crit :