Subject: [Leica] M7 repair advice sought
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 22:25:44 +1030

I am sure that if they have quoted you a fixed price based on parts
replacement then you can get it done more cheaply somewhere else,
including Solms.

Talk to Sherry and Don, then if that fails see if you can get it to
Germany some way.  I assume labour is very expensive in Japan.  Good
luck and let us know how it goes.

Marty