Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Too much? or Not enough?
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 21:13:29 -0500

2011-01-21-19:48:44 George Lottermoser:
> <http://www.imagist.com/blog/?p=4755>

Weighing in late... the first one initially grabs my eye with its
snappiness, and I like that there's some detail in the snow.

It's also kind of cool that the upper rock almost looks like ET's
face.

...but after a few moments, the top version almost feels as if it's
hurting my eyes.  Probably not literally true, but that's the feeling
I got.

The second one (which I assume is more "straight") is more comfortable
for me to look at.  Although I wish it had some detail in the snow.

 -Jeff