Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Too much? or Not enough?
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 09:48:15 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Gravitating toward the one with less detail (second one).
I'll figure out why later after coffee  :-)

Montie

>>I like both versions, though I think I'm leaning towards the second,
which seems more natural.  I wonder whether there's a middle ground - a
sort of "Goldilocks" version, which has some, but not all of the punch
of the top image, which may be the best of both worlds.

Mark Pope,
Swindon, Wilts
UK

Homepage               http://www.monomagic.co.uk