Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Too much? or Not enough?
From: montoid at (Montie Talbert)
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 09:48:15 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Gravitating toward the one with less detail (second one).
I'll figure out why later after coffee  :-)

>>I like both versions, though I think I'm leaning towards the second,
which seems more natural.  I wonder whether there's a middle ground - a
sort of "Goldilocks" version, which has some, but not all of the punch
of the top image, which may be the best of both worlds.

Mark Pope,
Swindon, Wilts

Picture a week (2010)
Picture a week (2009)

On 22/01/2011 00:48, George Lottermoser wrote:
> <>
> c&c always welcome
> Regards,
> George Lottermoser

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] IMGs: Too much? or Not enough?)