Subject: [Leica] IMG: Holly in Winter
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 17:30:14 +0100

The flaw I see is more in the global sharpness and gloss of the
picture, in terms of surface - when you look at a plant this way your
eyes focus on one part, the rest is either phuzzy or no existent and
probably dimmer.
My two euro cents ;-)
Bien cordialement
Philippe

Le 24 janv. 11 ? 17:23, Jim Nichols a ?crit :