Subject: [Leica] Apple 27" LED Display Questions
From: tgray at 125px.com (Tim Gray)
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 00:57:01 -0500

On Jan 20, 2011 at 09:55 PM -0500, A.Lal wrote:
> As an alternative, should the Apple option not work,  can list members
> recommend similarly sized monitors that would be suitable for serious
> digital photo work as well as everyday computing - I prefer not to have a
> dual monitor solution.

I'm about to get a 24" or 27" monitor.  As much as I'd love to get the Apple
because it would be convenient to use with my laptop (power plug, camera,
etc.), I'm going to get one of the NEC PA monitors.  Either the PA241 or the
PA271.  The 24" is about the same price as the Apple monitor I think, and
for a bit more you can get a really nice profiling solution that is tailored
to the monitor.

If you are doing photo work and have the money for it, it seems like the
best choice to me.

Replies: Reply from alal at poly.edu (A. Lal) ([Leica] Apple 27" LED Display Questions)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Apple 27" LED Display Questions)