Subject: [Leica] Apple 27" LED Display Questions
From: tgray at 125px.com (Tim Gray)
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 15:33:08 -0500

On Jan 21, 2011 at 01:33 AM -0500, A. Lal wrote:
> Thanks for the email. I must say it is starting to look like an NEC
> landslide on this list. Must look into NEC ASAP.

Just so you know, it appears that B&H has the best prices (or close enough)
on these monitors.  The 24" is cheaper if you buy the bare monitor and the
calibration sensor separate compared to buying the kit.  The 27" is cheaper
if you buy the kit.  Of course, you could always skip the calibration
unit...

Replies: Reply from alal at poly.edu (A. Lal) ([Leica] Apple 27" LED Display Questions)
Message from tgray at 125px.com (Tim Gray) ([Leica] Apple 27" LED Display Questions)
Message from alal at poly.edu (A. Lal) ([Leica] Apple 27" LED Display Questions)