Subject: [Leica] Some Cruise Ships
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 17:35:01 -0800 (PST)

--- On Sun, 1/16/11, Sonny Carter <sonc.hegr at gmail.com> wrote:

> Maybe more information than you asked for.

Nope.  (Well, more than we asked for, considering, but not unwarranted.)

With Tina ... you earned, you deserved, you enjoyed.  Glad you got to go.

I just hate crowds and "civilization" too much.

I travel to get away from people like me.  That means something, I think;
I'm either not sure or unwilling to admit what, and it's CERTAINLY not
something I recommend.  Hell, there are days when I wake up wondering what
the hell is wrong with me that I think a tent in the wilderness is
paradise....

R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Some Cruise Ships)