Subject: [Leica] Some Cruise Ships
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 18:44:53 -0500

The reason we went on a 10 person cruise to the Galapagos is because it was
the absolute cheapest way to get there ;-)  You don't know my husband.  If
we could have rented a rowboat for cheaper, that would have been our
Galapagos cruise.  As it was, our family made up four of the ten and the
crew was another four so we only had two strangers (to the delight of my
son, one was a young Norwegian girl who decided she liked him).  We helped
cook the fish that the crew caught for our meals.  Our baths consisted of
dips in the ocean.  I would do it again in a minute.

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com