Subject: [Leica] LUG Digest, Vol 47, Issue 62
From: bs.pearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 22:17:25 -0600

After doing some research I figured it might not take to modern development
because Kodak had made some sort of change to the film and this can was
pretty old. Does anybody know if there are any bootleg developing efforts
being planned other than black and white?
Javier

If my alcohol sodden brain will still work, I believe the last two processes
were K-12 and K-14. Most indicated the required process on the cassette.

Nobody and I mean nobody will ever process it again. The chemistry was quite
complex and difficult to produce, and I can't imagine that anyone would even
try as the chemistry is reputed to be dangerous. Either Dwayne or his son
Grant was recently quoted saying that they were not certain they would have
enough magenta dye coupler to complete all rolls mailed in. Not a problem
for me, as my attempts with that film almost always came out at least twenty
points magenta.

Bill Pearce