Subject: [Leica] LUG Digest, Vol 47, Issue 59
From: bs.pearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 22:57:23 -0600

Anyone use this lens on an M9. If so, any problem or concerns?

Thx

~ sandy

Yes, I have the M mount version. I get some very noticeable vignetting, and
some rdeeish color on the sides. I suspect that this can be easily dealt
with in PS or ACR ( I'm not a fan of LR), but haven't had the time to work
it out.

I borrowed a friend's screw mount with adapter version before I got mine,
and didn't have that big a problem. I know, makes no sense.

Bill Pearce

Replies: Reply from sndycrtr at gmail.com (sandy carter) ([Leica] LUG Digest, Vol 47, Issue 59)