Subject: [Leica] IMG: More About Ross Lens
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 19:03:49 -0600

Lluis,

The Mockingbird photo was shot at about 5 meters, with no glass in the way.
This shot was at about 25 meters, through a pane of glass, and the feeder
was shaded by overhead branches.  The lighting was just not too good.

This is also a tighter crop, so the enlargement is more pronounced.

Thanks for looking.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA