Subject: [Leica] last Kodachrome
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 16:03:00 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Emanuel wrote:

Just got my last Kodachromes back from Dwayne's today and I am again
reminded/floored by the quality of the rendition possible with the film (I
shot mostly K25): the lovely, subtle transitions from light to shadow.

I'll put some up on te LUG Gallery soon.

But I wonder: is there any way to get this kind of result with some digital
magic? If someone has a trick, or some "Kodachrome-like" method they can
share, do tell!
<<<

DMR

I used my last roll of K25 side-by-side with the DMR and as it turned out I
was glad it was my last K25.  Color quality, dynamic range, sharpness,
grain/noise, color gradation, all in favor of the DMR.  And this with the
DMR at ISO 400.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com