Subject: [Leica] one year later
From: rickfloyd at comcast.net (Rick Floyd)
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 18:03:39 -0500

Neal

As a cancer survivor, that is FANTASTIC!  My wife too was diagnosed in 2010
and is doing well. My dad was given weeks to maybe a month on February 5th,
2010. He is struggling but still with us. So we are all glad to have 2010
behind us.

Once again, my very best wishes to you and your wife.

Sent from my iPod touch