Subject: [Leica] 14 mm Lumix Lens [was Re: Wide angle lenses on Gf1/Gh1 w/adapter]
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 09:44:45 -0500

Daniel - Following up on the 14mm Lumix lens - I got one about a week ago
and haven't had much time to use it, but for the few photos I've taken with
it, it seems to render images much like the 20 mm Lumix and I expect to be
very happy with it.

I use it on my GF-1 with a 28 mm Leitz finder.

Regards,

Dick