Subject: [Leica] More on What REAL MEN drink!
From: pearceww at rmi.net (pearceww at rmi.net)
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 17:10:51 -0500

I grew up in Arkansas where this is a very common, local business.

A friend flew with the Civil Air Patrol (CAP)on searches for lost private
plane. He commented that the CAP made sure that all the local folk knew
that the CAP would never report seeing a small bit of smoke comming up out
of the forest. They did not want to get shot at!!

A friend in Colorado was visiting his uncle in North West Arkansas who
lived outside a very small town. Once when he was walking in the forest
near the uncle's house, 2 guys with shot guns steped out from the trees and
told him to go the other way!!!  Needless to say, he did.  That night the 2
guys were at his uncle's house sharing their products.

WWP