Subject: [Leica] I need HUG and lens advice
From: leowesson at gmail.com (LeoWesson)
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 21:13:42 -0600

Richard,

One thing to look out for when buying old Hassys for use with digital
backs...be sure to check out the 2 clips  on the bottom of the camera that
hold the back on.  Lots of times they are really worn and will only loosely
hold the back in place.  This can cause all kinds of focusing problems with
digital backs.

I used mostly the 100 and 150 and 50 lenses...the 80's tend to be plentiful
and cheap.

Thanks!
Leo Wesson
817.733.9157