Subject: [Leica] Retrates de Carl Socolow en Barcelona
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 21:17:58 +0100

Thank you very much Carl for this kind message, I'm very happy to have
meet you and your wife enjoying together the Barcelona streets, I'm
looking forward to see your excellent pictures and have new
opportunities to meet you as well other friends of the list.
Fortunately the weather was very good, not too cold, just one day or
two raining...

Muchas gracias a vosotros!

Saludos
Lluis

El 08/01/2011, a las 16:49, Carl Socolow escribi?: