Subject: [Leica] Cigaret lighter camera
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 22:00:39 +0100

Ilya Kuryakin and Napoleon Solo - great stuff!

They've just started re-running the surviving episodes
of the first series of the Avengers on German TV (one
of the culture channels, no less) the episodes with Dr
David Keel (Ian Hendry) and the first appearances of
Honor Blackman as Cathy Gale - all in glorious black
and white.

The same channel recently also showed the still rather
weird "The Prisoner". And I still don't understand the
finale:-(

Cheers
Douglas