Subject: [Leica] What goes best with Sushi
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 16:32:06 +1000

Certainly not that Laphroaig stuff!   It's time to have a dig at the
Laphraoig cult.
I've been an active professional consumer for more than 50 years. I've held
glasses of Laphraoig in my hand . It may be technically excellent but it
doesn't move me... Well sometimes the room may move a little if I hold
several glasses of it.

Strained peat bog water with paint stripper in it is no accompaniment for
sushi! AND it is a monotone dirty brown colour plus smells like burnt socks.
Real sushi eaters prefer Belgian beer even if it is made by monks (who are
possibly not sterile).
 Bite! Ice!  feel Content!  is no motto to drink by.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman

NO ARCHIVE