Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 1/1/2011: a lucky dog
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 12:35:04 +0100

You would see that on a daily basis in the country not so long ago -
they selected the fittest and killed the others ( by banging them on
the floor (rabbits), drowning (cats) etc.
One of the obvious purposes was to preserve at least one in times when
food was not so abundant, sort of helping mother nature in a way.
Now times and vision have changed of course, for the better.

Cute pup

Philippe

Le 2 janv. 11 ? 11:40, Nathan Wajsman a ?crit :