Subject: [Leica] Color or Black and White?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2011 16:57:02 -0500

Usually on these color to black and white comparisons the black and white
shot looks like an afterthought. A quick conversion with no tweaking with
the levels and or curves. The last one was two days ago the color was
finished nicely but the black and white was a full stop dark. There really
was no comparison to be made. The figure you were supposed to be looking at
was invisible in the darks.  In this one the black and white one as was just
hinted at below is washed out. It simply appears unfinished. Like a jpeg
right out of the camera.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com